Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Grand Canyon visitors may have been exposed to radioactive materials for more than two decades
- David McMillan of Joe Beef discusses how stopping drinking has changed and bettered his life and relationships. He also recently discussed this at length on a podcast with Joe Rogan.
- Heh Heh
- CBO estimates on Obamacare were way off. The CBO projected that 14 million would go without healthcare due to Republican changes but that number turns out to be just 2.5 million - who it should be noted voluntarily decided against making the purchase. Of all the topics the Democrat candidates have been pushing in order to get attention the individual mandate is no longer one of them. That in itself is very telling.
- Cool - the birth of a planetary system.
- Meanwhile in Canada a corruption scandal could cost Justin Trudeau his job. Polls show Liberal support dropping. Maybe Trudeau can get a job as a yoga instructor? Amusing to think Trump might outlast Trudeau when you look back on all the fawning that was done over the young Prime Minister.
- This is all you need to see to understand the Jussie Smollett hoax.