Saturday, February 09, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Autonomous ships may become a big part of the Navy. I can see these being put to good use by the Coast Guard as well.

- Finland's guaranteed basic income trial boosts happiness but not employment. Of course it boosted happiness - these people were getting "free" money.

- Big fan of the X-Man

- Wow - this was the best Super Bowl party! I was amused that even the homeless guys skipped the Maroon 5 halftime show.

- I'm not aged 65-80 but maybe it's time to start taking 500 Mg of Resveratrol daily

- If we are going to all PC about it why doesn't baseball just change the DL to the DA (Differently Abled) list?

- If this doesn't get you a little misty then I seriously don't want to know you

No comments:

Post a Comment