Saturday, February 09, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Autonomous ships may become a big part of the Navy. I can see these being put to good use by the Coast Guard as well.

- Finland's guaranteed basic income trial boosts happiness but not employment. Of course it boosted happiness - these people were getting "free" money.

- Big fan of the X-Man

- Wow - this was the best Super Bowl party! I was amused that even the homeless guys skipped the Maroon 5 halftime show.

- I'm not aged 65-80 but maybe it's time to start taking 500 Mg of Resveratrol daily

If we are going to all PC about it why doesn't baseball just change the DL to the DA (Differently Abled) list?

If this doesn't get you a little misty then I seriously don't want to know you

No comments:

Post a Comment