Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I hope I'm wrong about this but I have Let me just go on record as saying that MLB overall first draft pick Bryce Harper is giving off serious Todd Marinovich type vibes... Mott's Apple Juice advertises on TV that each cup has 2 servings of real fruit but never says that fruit is apples. I find that strange... I’ve said it before but every time I see Helen Thomas – a voice in my head goes “Who’s that trip tropping over my bridge”... The Shortest Possible Game of Monopoly: 21 Seconds... I wonder if the Yankees are looking to hook up Mark Teixeira with a fat chick on the next road trip? A slumpbuster is a slumpbuster - right?... Studs Terkel never learned to drive. Helen Thomas never learned to stop hating Jews... I wonder if Bill Hall will get to pitch for the Red Sox in this series against the Indians?...

No comments:

Post a Comment