Friday, June 11, 2010

Dodgers Tap into "V" Energy

I got a real kick out of the story of the McCourt's using a Russian physicist to channel his energy towards the Dodgers in an effort to increase the performance of the team.
Frank and Jamie McCourt paid him [Vladimir Shpunt] to help the team win by sending positive energy over great distances.
Why can't I get a job like that? A job where your performance cannot be measured in any way and where you can take credit for any success the team has. I mean I think I can claim partial credit for the Red Sox titles in 2004 and 2007.
Shpunt began to use touch therapy with clients whom modern medicine could not help. He would place his hands on various places on the body, believing his healing energy would be transmitted to the source of the illness... she [Jamie McCourt] urged Frank to consult Shpunt regarding an undisclosed health issue...
OK am I the only one picturing Frank McCourt's undisclosed health issue as erectile dysfunction? Can you picture the guy with his hands on Frank's junk saying "Heal!" Or "Feel the power!"
Shpunt most often dispatched the energy from his home office, in a room that included a television, chair, bed and computer, watching the Dodgers late into the evening. If the Dodgers played on the West Coast, the game usually started at 10 p.m. in Boston... He would concentrate, sometimes with his eyes closed, as if meditating, Cohen said.
Well its not unusual for me to fall asleep during a West Coast game. Also not unusual for me to tell my wife I was just resting my eyes and meditating on sending positive energy to the team. Dear every team in MLB - I am available to do this sort of work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment