Chris Lynch's slanted view on sports, politics and entertainment. Please send thoughts or comments to email@example.com
Friday, November 17, 2017
Top 5 - Thoughts on Al Franken
Here are my Top 5 Thoughts on Al Franken:
1. So can we expect to see him on the cover of the next GQ magazine?
2. How soon before we see one of those Hitler in the Bunker videos where Hitler learns about the sexual assault accusations against Franken?
3. Al Franken says that if past inappropriate sexual behavior happened that he was drunk at the time and that he now plans to live his life as a gay man.
4. Al Franken says that if his past sexual behavior can be forgiven he will double his efforts to stop the NRA
5. Sexual harassment and assault are not laughing matters and certainly not to the victims. I mean no disrespect to those who have suffered or who continue to suffer out of fear of stepping forward. However, I think the public scorn and ridicule of those animals who think the "rules" don't apply to them because they hold the "correct" political views can only help to prevent future harassment and assaults. To me the hypocrite Al Franken deserves both barrels of public ridicule.
Why not a similar approach to Roy Moore? His "penchant" for teenage girls borders on pedophilia and I can find nothing funny about pedophilia. If the dad of one of the girls Moore approached pistol-whipped him or beat him with a baseball bat and I was on the jury - that dad would walk scott free with a handshake and a pat on the back.
In my book both Al Franken and Roy Moore are scum. And all the other animals like them are scum too!
Posted by chris at 9:11 AM
Labels: Al Franken, Roy Moore, Sexual Harassment, Top 5 List
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment