Thursday, January 09, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- ABC's next live musical will be Young Frankenstein. I just want to know if it will be broadcast in black and white.

- VDH on Iran. I particularly liked the phrase "doctrine of strategic realism."

- 5 tips on giving a better presentation

- While the US is experiencing an economic boom under Trump - "Canada is on an economic road to nowhere" under Trudeau. Funny how you never hear Hollywood-types threatening to move to Canada anymore.

- Heh Heh - Man driving alone in carpool lane informs officer his preferred pronoun is "They"

- Margaret Thatcher: The woman who saved Great Britain. Always bugged me that President Obama did not attend her funeral.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Obama is a petty little turd with a serious case of pretensions.

    ReplyDelete