Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I bet Joe Rogan gets at least a good five minutes of material for his next stand-up special from the ridiculous "controversy" of him "endorsing" Bernie Sanders. Can't wait I'm sure it will be great stuff... Put me in the camp that thinks the coronavirus flu should be know as Xi's Disease going forward. Not the Kung Flu... Something tells me there's no way the movie Silver Streak could get made today. As great as Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor were together this scene just does not get made today... It is truly amazing that Bill Belichick has now been the coach of the New England Patriots for 20-years. What he's accomplished in that time is otherworldly... "We suffer from knowing the numbers." A quote from Sam Zell heard in his recent Tim Ferriss podcast. The quote in context really resonated with me... I'm on the waiting list for one of these bad boys...  Haven't watched a single minute of the Impeachment hearings and I'm a better person for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment