Monday, January 16, 2023

Quotes for Today

Some quotes that I hope may resonate with you.

"I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin

"Do one thing today that makes tomorrow easier. Repeat." - Shane Parrish

"But I will accept any rules you feel necessary for your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them, if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein

"Let me give you a wonderful Zen practice. Wake up in the morning, go to the bathroom, pee, brush your teeth, look in the mirror, and laugh at yourself. Do it every morning to start off the day, as a practice." - Bernie Glassman

No comments:

Post a Comment