Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"When things happen too fast, nobody can be certain about anything at all, not even about himself." - Milan Kundera

"I was in darkness, but I took three steps and found myself in paradise. The first step was a good thought, the second, a good word; and the third, a good deed." - Friedrich Nietzsche 

"To clarify, the recent Huberman Lab Podcast I did on psilocybin was about psilocybin. I was not actually on psilocybin when I recorded it." - Andrew Huberman

"My observation has always been that after a certain key point you must move ahead as if a project were assured - in order to assure it - because if you wait around for all the pieces of the puzzle to fit before closing the deal, you can wait forever." - Bill Zeckendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment