Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

I get lots of hits on this site for "Jose Lima's wife" which is understandable because I post that picture of him and his bountiful wife almost every time he starts a game. However, I also seem to be getting random hits for "Ryan Klesko naked" and this I do not understand... For two days now Boston.com has had something on its home page that talked about the convention being full of "dems and celebrities like Omarosa" (with a picture of Omarosa). Omarosa? Celebrity? The Democrats are doomed... Some of the scariest words you can hear as a parent shopping with kids are, "I have to go potty NOW!" And those words always seem to come while in the middle of a check-out line... Last night Theresa Heinz Kerry said, "In America, the true patriots are those who dare to speak the truth to power." I wonder if someone dared to step to the podium at the DNC and say, "Late term abortion is murder" if they would be viewed as a patriot by the DNC delegates? Something tells me that the party of abortion on demand would view the person as something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment