Monday, April 22, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I am not a fan of the singing of Sweet Caroline at Red Sox games but my hat is off to Neil Diamond paying his own way to sing the song live at Fenway on Saturday... I completely understand why George H. W. Bush is smiling in this picture... Is it really necessary at this point for people who advertise lunch or buffets to add the words "all you can eat"?... Interesting - a map that shows there are only 22 countries in the world the Great Britain has not invaded or had a military presence in... I am not a person who feels driven to run marathons or any sort of endurance races so to me this race - the Barkley - seems insane... You can't have good without evil yet Christianity has official blessings but no official curses. That seems to be a missing ingredient... Not completely sure but I think doing this would get you tossed out of an establishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment