Monday, April 01, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I am so happy that Opening Day is finally here. Wicked excited... Coolest pool table ever!...  I have not seen the video of Kevin Ware's injury and God willing - I hope I never will... Yesterday I re-ordered HBO because I didn't want to miss the new season of Game of Thrones. I cancelled HBO when last season of GoT ended and will do so once again this year... Please don't get an erection! Please don't get an erection!... Jackie Bradley Jr. will be the youngest starting left fielder for the Red Sox since Yaz started in left back in 1961... Are the people in Atlanta really calling the Braves outfield, "Up, Up and a Hey"? That's pretty clever... Love language stuff like this - British words and phrases that don't translate for Americans and vice versa... Alec Baldwin has basically morphed into Leslie Neilsen at this point - hasn't he?... Metal Debris would be a good name for a band... A good reminder for a Monday morning, "If you don't know what your top three priorities are, you don't have priorities" - Donald Rumsfeld... I know one of my priorities for today is to watch the Red Sox / Yankees game...

1 comment: