Sunday, March 15, 2015

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Interesting - was the White House behind the leaks of Hillary using a private email server? Explains why the story went to the NYT instead of a right-leaning news outlet.

- Speaking of Obama - Bad Paintings of Barack Obama always brings a smile (hit refresh button for new paintings). This classic remains my favorite.

- The first cellphone went on sale 30-years ago today. At a price tag of $4,000 it was very much a status symbol. Makes me wonder if some douchebags used to have people call them while at a play or other public function just so people would notice that said douchebag had a "mobile" phone.

- I would agree 100% with Rob Bradford's assessment of the Red Sox 25-man roster.

- There are two sides to every story but this profile from a couple of years ago of the Dalai Lama doesn't paint a very pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment