Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Well Vermont isn't a real state - "true" single payer healthcare has yet to be tried. [Sarcasm off]
- Interesting - how legal pot actually made things worse for people who need medical marijuana in Oregon.
- A look at some of the issues facing law enforcement in the Internet age and new laws that try to deal with those issues.
- Charlie Munger's one way to make progress
- Royal crown jewels stolen in Sweden. How little security seems to have been in place for priceless artifacts.
- Canadian VHS era pop culture icon Troy Hurtubise passes. I had never heard of Troy so out of curiosity I watched Project Grizzly on YouTube. Couldn't shake the idea that it was actually one long extended Kids in the Hall sketch except it was a real thing.
- Not all heroes wear capes!