Monday, November 28, 2005

Goodfellas Discuss Mariucci Getting Fired



Jimmy Conway: Hey - did you hear? The Lions whacked Mooch today. They let him enjoy his Thanksgiving bird and then today when he comes into work "BANG!" - him and most of his staff gets whacked



Henry Hill: Really? I didn't think that prick Millen had the balls to tell Mooch to go home and get his shine box. Millen is the one that should get whacked. He's been there longer than Mooch and he's the ones thats been picking the players.



Tommy DeVito: Oh I think Millen is gonna get his. I saw Bill Clay Ford down at the hardware store buying a shovel and a couple of bags of lime. I think Millen gets whacked the minute the season is over. Believe me - that hole is already being dug. That guy Millen had no clue what he was doing. Henry - he knew the football business the way you knew the restaurant business.

Henry Hill: Hey Tommy that's pretty funny.

Tommy DeVito: Yeah, yeah - "I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you?" Henry - that was funny the first time around. Right now I'm getting pretty sick of the old "I make you laugh? I'm here to frickin' amuse you? What am I a clown" bit. Next time you bring it up - I'm gonna go home and get my frickin' shine box and whack you up side the head with it.

Jimmy Conway: Ya know I'm not mad, I'm proud of Mooch. He took his firing like a man and he learned two great things in life - never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut. Plus he's still got two years left on his $25 million contract.

Henry Hill: What the hell has Mooch getting fired have to do with ratting on his friends? Now he gets to keep his $25 million and go on TV. One of the networks will scoop him up for a pre-game show. Then we see if he starts ratting people out. There's a lot of blame to be spread here and once Mooch gets on TV I bet he starts spreading it thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment