Saturday, July 10, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Who does Lyle Overbay get traded to? Tampa Bay? Angels? They seem the most likely spots. Rays could move Pena to DH. The Blue Jays will be looking to save a few million by trading Overbay - I'm sure of it... Hymen was the Greek god of the Wedding Feast. Today he is more likely the god of the Junior Prom if you know what I'm saying... If LeBron's ESPN special has you down on sports, this one's for you: 10 Acts of Good Sportsmanship... I did not know this - Indian reservation gambling generates more income than Atlantic City and Las Vegas combined... Prohibited means "not allowed" but you never hear anyone say the word hibited for things that are allowed. I'm not sure if hibited is even a word. I'll be very gruntled if it is...It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Want to Rock and Roll) by AC/DC may be the perfect rock song. How can you beat electric bagpipes?... Strife was the son of the goddess Eris (Discord). Strife always followed Discord. I'm not sure if Delonte West ever slept with Eris...

No comments:

Post a Comment