Thursday, May 23, 2013

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Cliff Lee has a no-trade clause that lists 21 teams. If I'm an MLB GM - I'm calling the Phillies to see if I'm one of the 9 teams not on the list. I'm calling first thing... Heh heh - it's funny because its true... If you only had to pay for the cable channels you wanted or watched - how many people would still have MTV or MSNBC? Nobody forces you to buy cable but if you want cable then you are forced to buy channels you don't want. Doesn't seem right does it?... If I were in charge of the Big Ben clock in London - I'd have it strike 11 times at 10 o'clock every once in a while just to mess with the heads of some conspiracy theorists... Great headline!... In the tomato drink V8 - is one of the 8 ingredients ass? Sure tastes like ass to me... If Australians are from "down under" - does that mean Americans are from "up over"?... Remember when Democrats like Harry Truman insisted that the buck stopped with them and didn't blame some low level employees? Or the media? Or the previous administration?...

No comments:

Post a Comment