Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- The Eiffel Tower lit up in the colors of the South African flag in memory of Nelson Mandela
- The Boston Celtics have to feel pretty good right now. They have Brad Stevens as coach (the anti-Jason Kidd) and then there's this coming up the next couple of years (speaking of Jason Kidd)
- This Iron Bowl call is pretty funny
- As a child of the 80's when you think Nelson Mandela you think Apartheid and then you think Artists United Against Apartheid and Sun City
- Is Jack Morris a Hall of Famer? The folks at Baseball-Reference.com don't think so.
- Awesome - Benedict Cumberbatch recites R Kelly lyrics
- Forgotten history - when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were on the lunar surface - the Russians crashed into the moon
- Heh heh - Clint Eastwood riding a miniature pony
- Spontaneous street pillow fights - fantastic!
Post a Comment