Chris Lynch's slanted view on sports, politics and entertainment. Please send thoughts or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, December 16, 2016
- I believe in the soul, the Roll Tide, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the strong side sweep, high fiber, good scotch, and that the teams of Auburn are self-indulgent, overrated crap. Roll Tide
- In Soviet Russia - Tide Rolls you
- Oh Mandy, you came and you gave without taking - and then I gave you Roll Tide - Oh Mandy
- I see Roll Tide people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're Roll Tide.
- E = Roll Tide Squared
- Confucius say Roll Tide is Erik Estrada - all else is Larry Wilcox. Roll Tide
- Me Roll Tide - you Jane
- Of all the words of tongue and pen - the awesomest are Roll Tide!
- Latin: "Audio, video, disco, Rolltideo" English: "I hear, I see, I learn, I Roll Tide"
Posted by chris at 12:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Should I tell the guy who took over Robert B. Parker's Spenser series is self-indulgent and overrated? :-) He's the one on this cover:ReplyDelete
Sports Illustrated used to be a magazine worth reading but then Roll TideReplyDelete
Them remarks to be able to debunk diet programs, however is really credulous that assume it term some people make use of would not signify everything that many assume this means. https://imgur.com/a/iYYgSj9 http://pg666jrj7i.dip.jp https://imgur.com/a/kInjdAI https://imgur.com/a/NBgT5GO https://imgur.com/a/J5ONP2E https://imgur.com/a/IoKsRyp https://imgur.com/a/mv39Ci8ReplyDelete