Sunday, November 25, 2018

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- I agree - Clay Matthews should be in the football Hall of Fame

- 5 elements of effective thinking

- It always bugged me that Greenland looked twice the size of Australia on those globes we had growing up

- Frank Sinatra Has a Cold - one of the great examples of magazine writing ever.

- The only thing that makes me skeptical about this is the fact there was a video camera ready to capture the moment

- ESPN lost 2 million subscribers in 2018

- In case anyone was wondering what I'd like for Christmas - one of these would do very nicely

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised Matthews isn't, through no fault of his own he never got to shine on a big stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because he played for Cleveland is probably the only reason he hasn't been elected yet.

    ReplyDelete