Thursday, November 29, 2018

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- NASA's Lucy Mission scheduled to launch in October 2021 to explore the Jupiter Trojan steroids looks fascinating.

- Skydiving instructor who died in tandem jump took his own life police say. What a strange story. I have to wonder since it was a tandem jump if the person the instructor was jumping with was just so obnoxious that dropping to his death seemed like the best choice at the time? I know I'm an awful person for thinking that (but now you're wondering that too!)

- Looks like I won't be buying any headphones from Sennheiser. Not worth the security risk.

- Heh heh - dad photoshops daughter in dangerous situations to freak out relatives. I might be a bad dad because I might have done a couple of those in real life.

- Wow - NASCAR viewership has fallen off a cliff. Thanks Obama!

- Well I guess Peter Dinklage should be the next Fed Chair then

No comments:

Post a Comment