Friday, November 20, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Given the push by the NBA to "get out the vote" - it would be interesting to see how many eligible players actually did. My guess would be just under 50%... Very cool... Is it true that Eli Manning has been named celebrity spokesperson for Shake Weight? I understand he's been a longtime devotee... Nathan Fillion would be a good choice as a replacement for Alex Trebek on Jeopardy. Smart, humorous, self-effacing and Canadian - all the things Trebek brought to the show... On a related note Jesus Nut would also be a good name for a band... I have to wonder what percentage of "Flat Earthers" were public schooled? I imagine that percentage would be pretty high... I wonder if it bothers Tom Hanks or if he's secretly happy that Bosom Buddies was never widely shown in syndication... 

No comments:

Post a Comment