Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Quotes for Today

Some quotes that I hope may resonate with you.

"You don't have eight creative, problem solving hours in the day - you have two. Spend your time wisely." - Naval Ravikant

"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them,and I know how bad I am." - Dr. Samuel Johnson

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell

"That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."- Christopher Hitchens 

"Do away with all fancies. Cease to be passions puppet. Limit time to the present. Learn to recognize every experience for what it is, whether it be your own or another's." - Marcus Aurelius

"Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony.In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment