Sunday, May 30, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." - Robertson Davies

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert Heinlein

"Sometimes people ask you a question with their eyes begging you not to tell them the truth." - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

"He who buys what he doesn't need steals from himself." - Swedish Proverb

"When you focus all of your energy in one direction for an uncommonly long period of time, you develop talent. Results follow obsession." - Shane Parrish

"Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind." - Samuel Ulman

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I am a retired blogger(IDF),I live in Israel,I have a new blog(Funny Blog),and I am interested in a Link Exchange with your great website.My blog: https://funnylinksblog.wordpress.com Please,your reply.If you are not interested,just ignore this message.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete