Saturday, May 08, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Every time I see Lebron James' beard I keep waiting for Spike Lee to announce he's signed Lebron to play Ahab in an all-black production of Moby Dick... God help us indeed!... When is Consumer Reports going to do an all tazers issue? I only want to buy the best... I've said this for a long time but I think all candidates for Congress should first have to take and pass the citizenship test immigrants take as part of the Naturalization process. And the results should be made public. That would both weed out candidates who don't know our history or how our system works (looking at you Maxine Waters) but also provide an easy metric for people on the fence to make a choice (pick the candidate with the higher score)... Sad but true... Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! (Those words will always be magical to me)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment