Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Interesting - MLB and the MLBPA being sued over the move of the All-Star Game out of Atlanta. I hope they get the full $1 billion.

- The Left is despicable - this writer is worried about if the lab leak theory proves true that it will have consequences - for them! Nothing about the millions who died. Despicable. 

- Progressively Worse - Activist government's crisis of competence. Long but interesting read.(HT Newmark's Door)

- The Oral History of WandaVision. I'm a geek for this stuff.   

- China's Inconvenient Truth

2 comments:

  1. Thomas Frank is a useful idiot - I read his article and he is so full of himself that I wonder how he gets by. Even his premise - "expect a political earthquake" misses the point. Lord save us from the likes of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Frank Thomas is the Big Hurt. Then I guess Thomas Frank can be the Big Idiot. Both names fit.

    ReplyDelete