Thursday, June 17, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Did I miss a memo from about a year ago when it was decided all waitstaff will respond "Of course" to any request or you saying "Thank you?" Did this come from Canada like a couple of decades ago when people all started saying "Thanks so much?"... For the record - I did not order the Code Red. You're goddamn right I didn't!... Who knew? Tim Burton's first choice to play the title role in the movie Beetlejuice was Sammy Davis Jr... This joke would be funnier if it wasn't so accurate; "You can always tell a guy who masturbates a lot by looking at his hands. If you look closely - you'll see a wedding ring"... With summer upon us here's a handy tip. In the wilderness dusk with crickets chirping in harmony - if you count the number of chirps in in 15 seconds and then add 40 you'll get the air temperature in degrees Fahrenheit... My two word response to people who ask me why I support the death penalty - Jerry Sandusky... 

No comments:

Post a Comment