Monday, June 21, 2021

Quotes for Today

 Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"I don't plan to wear a mask for anything after July 4th. If your business requires it, don't expect my money." - Scott Adams

"Let us not postpone anything, let us engage in combats with life each day." - Seneca

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright

"My body is not a temple, it is a Catholic church. Full of wine, bread and guilt." - Helen Ingram

"When they say trust the science. What they mean is don't ask questions." - Oliver Cantin

"There is no such thing as work-life balance. There is only your life. Spend it on things you care about and find meaningful." - Max Hodak

No comments:

Post a Comment