Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Markos Moulitsas

Markos Moulitsas of the Daily KOS was on Meet the Press this Sunday. After reading this post over at Hugh Hewitt - I was left scratching my head. I know KOS gets tons of traffic but what makes Markos Moulitsas such a mover and shaker that the gets equal billing with the head of the DNC?

It occurs to me that every candidate Markos Moulitsas has supported has lost. I mean every single one. If you had a campaign manager whose candidates lost every election - would he still get TV time? If you had a guy who supposedly was an expert at picking football games but every time he picked a game - he backed the losing team - would he still get TV time?

I don't get it but God love him. Markos Moulitsas has managed to make a nice living off being a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment