Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Squares

So I have my Super Bowl squares and my numbers are:

Pats 6 - Giants 9
Pats 4 - Giants 6
Pats 7 - Giants 7
Pats 5 - Giants 9

The payouts for the pools I'm in are good but not earthshaking. I know of two pools run by private golf clubs where the payout is a cool $1 million. That's $10,000 a square with one winner. One of the pools makes a big deal out of presenting the money in cash - they even go out and buy a new briefcase for the cash. Now that's a payday and a half.

I can't imagine treating $10,000 so cavalierly as to drop it on a Super Bowl square. The rich truly are different. I don't know how being that rich must feel but I do know that if I won that $1 million - I'd have a couple of off-duty State troopers with me as body guards when I went to pick up the winnings.

Wish me luck. Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment