Monday, September 28, 2009

More Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Tomorrow is National Coffee Day. I know it's a made up holiday made to get you drinking more coffee but I plan to be fully caffeinated anyway... President Obama is going to Denmark to lobby the IOC in support of Chicago's bid for the 2016 Summer Olympics. I wonder if President Obama would be spending the time and the resources if this was for another American city other than Chicago? Just another job that Mitt Romney would have been better qualified for. Dick Pound indeed!... Heh heh - from @Adam_Schefter Best headline about the Lions victory over the Redskins: "Washington Bails out Detroit Again."... When Sean Connery met Michael Caine... The Patriots won yesterday so I am loathe to link to something negative but I do have to say that this column on Randy Moss points out things that people I was watching the game with noticed as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment