Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If I ran Single A or below baseball team I'd invite Charlie Sheen to play in a Press Release. I'd ask him to bring his winning. Seriously I'd invite Charlie Sheen to play any position he wants. The number of outlets reporting on it alone would make it a "winning" proposition. Free advertising for the team and an outside shot he's crazy enough to take up the offer... Victor Davis Hanson on Donald Rumsfeld - double win... How screwed up would it be if Zack Greinke became of charter member of Charlie Sheen's cult?... Charlie Sheen quotes as New Yorker cartoons... Now when I see the question "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" I really expect the answer to be Charlie Sheen... Very cool! New Jersey Congressman Beats IBM’s Watson... If I was at all musical I would start a Bruce Springsteen cover band with an Elvis impersonator as the frontman singing the Springsteen songs in an Elvis voice. I'd call it Boss Elvis. I think that would be awesome... God forgive me but I laughed my ass off at this... Some sites have this "Space Ball" banner ad - the noise on those ads is the most annoying thing in the history of the Internet. I wish I knew what product those ads are for just so I could avoid buying that product for the rest of my life... Very cool! Band of Brothers cast to jump out of planes in aid of Normandy memorial. I just knew that Dale Dye would be one of the parachuters... I agree with this legislation 100% - NH Bill Would Make Some T&A Screening Sexual Assault...

No comments:

Post a Comment