Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- On drinking and peeing - the science of "breaking the seal"
- Getting rid of federal regulations - I always thought if I were elected to the Senate each week in office I would go through a year's worth of laws passed starting in say 1800. Then I would pick the law that was most out-dated and put forward a bill to get rid of that law. By the end of just one six-year term you'd clean up a lot of unnecessary laws (and have an excellent basis for a book)
- Interesting look at former Notre Dame star Tom Zbikowski now that he's out of football
- Heh heh - I'm definitely doing number 4
- Interesting profile of the guy who hoarded a billion dollars of Nazi looted worth of art
- Awesome time-waster - the Rob Ford Soundboard
- This chart could also be labeled - why a Republican will be elected President in 2016
Post a Comment