Monday, June 03, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Don't understand people who consider reading to be a hobby. Do they also consider breathing to be a hobby? Because reading to me is just something my body does or has been conditioned to do... Funny because it's true... "To every man is given the key to the gates of heaven; the same key opens the gates of hell." - Buddhist proverb... He is known as the "tank man" to the outside world but I wonder if the man's name is known and venerated inside of China?... I'm still convinced that Peyton Manning and his brother Eli work out using only Shake Weights... Who knew? Albert Einstein and fellow physicist Leo Szilard once invented and patented a refrigerator... Laughed way too much at this (yes my mind is different from most)...

No comments:

Post a Comment