Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

One of my favorite things to do on a Monday is to tell people "Have a good weekend." Their confusion is my happiness and my happiness is greatly enhanced if they reply "You too"... This week will mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day but this week also marks the 77th anniversary of the Battle of Midway. One of the most important battles in US history... Aggravated Groin Injury would be a good name for a band... Got an email promising "Results so good you'll need to new underwear." I assume this was some sort of penis enlargement deal but there's also a chance it could have been something so good that I'd somehow shit my pants. We'll never know because I sent it right into the trash without opening it... The first commercial of the Trump/Pence 2020 campaign. Nothing stands in their way!... When you think of it the phrase "fed up" makes little sense. "I'm fed up with this job!" Are you saying you couldn't handle another bite of work? What if it was wafer thin?... Happy birthday to Patriots owner Robert Kraft...

No comments:

Post a Comment