Monday, June 10, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for David Ortiz. The details out of the Dominican Republic are still pretty hazy and the full story may never come out. The important thing right now is that Big Papi get better... This still makes me laugh... If a monogamy gene could be isolated in humans - could future prenup agreements require that gene be activated prior to marriage?... "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius... I would really like to own a copy of this painting (and yes I'm going to hell)... "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions." - George W. Bush... Bruins win and force a Game 7 in Boston. I know what I'll be watching Wednesday night. Go Bruins!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment