Friday, June 07, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The Bruins got absolutely SCREWED by the NHL and the referees last night. No two ways about it. Absolutely SCREWED... My feelings exactly after the game... Random Bruins thought not involving referees - if Cam Neely were a football player he would have been Rob Gronkowski. And vice versa... This is sooo good... Here's my solution to the Democratic Party having too many candidates for the Presidential debates - add Voldemort to the polls and any candidate who cannot poll better than He Who Must Not Be Named is eliminated from participating... Learned a new word yesterday - palimpsest. It was in a book I was reading and I didn't recognize it. Learning a new word makes me happy. It's the little things in life... Such an awesome photo by Steve Biro...

No comments:

Post a Comment