Sunday, June 30, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon backs Trump on healthcare transparency. This transparency would help drive down the costs of healthcare. Wonder what Dimon, who identifies as a Democrat, thinks of his Party's candidates supporting free healthcare for illegals which would increase premium costs for everyone paying into the system?

- This always makes me chuckle

- A reminder for when watching the Democrats debate - "Medicare for All" would cost $32.6 TRILLION over ten years Not even DOUBLING existing taxes would be enough to pay for it.

- Jackie Mac has an interesting look into the issues behind the Celtics issues last season. She warns not to put all the blame on Kyrie - but I'm blaming Kyrie just the same.

- Heh Heh

- To the villain, it's a zero sum game

- The best explanation I've read for why Gandalf didn't just use the eagles from the start in LoTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment