Saturday, July 17, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

 Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The Biden Department of Justice has asked all law enforcement departments to refer to any public mention of gangs as "mostly peaceful"... To be honest I had forgot about the existence of Shepard Smith too... Is it just me because I remember there being many more hummingbirds and ice cream trucks when I was a kid than I see today... At this point I feel like Captain Quint in JAWS but instead of a lifejacket it's "I'll never put on a mask again!"... Good for Pitbull - he gets it... If there was a variant of gout that caused inflammation and extreme pain in the penis - it would be called a bigger medical emergency than COVID ever was...  Honestly this was the thing that bothered me the most of the that picture. "I'll never put on a mask again"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment