Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"It is by logic that we prove, but by intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

"Teach thy tongue to say I do not know, and thou shalt progress." - Mainonides

"As a US business (and tech) community I think we should be significantly clearer about our horror at, and opposition to, the atrocities being committed by the Chinese government against its own people." - Patrick Collison 

"In your prayers substitute 'protect us from evil' with 'protect us from those who improve things for a salary.'" - Nassim Taleb

"Eloquence is logic on fire." - Lyman Beecher

"I, and I alone, am responsible for everything I think and feel." - Naval Ravikant

"Even a Marxist thinks that you first have to get the capitalists to do things before you can redistribute stuff." - Peter Thiel

No comments:

Post a Comment