Sunday, July 25, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"Karma is just you, repeating your patterns, virtues, and flaws until you finally get what you deserve." - Naval Ravikant

"I have no responsibility to live up to what others expect of me. That's their mistake, not my failing." - Richard Feynman

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

"Free people make free choices. Free choices mean you get unequal outcomes. You can have freedom, or you can have equal outcomes. You can't have both." - Naval Ravikant

"People run in packs because they don't feel safe alone. I run alone because I don't feel safe in packs." - Muhammad Ali

"Those who lack the courage will always find a philosophy to justify it." - Albert Camus

"We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom." - Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment