Thursday, July 29, 2021

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If I were a billionaire I'd hire the actor from Game of Thrones to follow Nancy Pelosi around at all public appearances, ringing her bell and saying, "Shame! Shame!"... I may be an awful person but I thought this was hilarious... Have you ever noticed that the same people who say they would never step foot in a Walmart because of how Walmart treats their employees, "the people of Walmart" or what Walmart did to small businesses in small towns also seem to be the same ones who get almost daily deliveries from Amazon Prime? Some serious cognitive dissonance... Sacred Drunkenness would be a good name for a band (or a new religion)... Here's a business idea for Big Pharma - why not just combine the COVID vaccines with heroin? Really get people addicted to "booster shots." Imagine what that would do for the bottom line... Random admission from a middle-aged guy: all my FaceTime calls from my iPhone are either butt dials or calls with tech support... BTW I have nothing against either Walmart or Amazon - just not a fan of hypocrisy 

No comments:

Post a Comment