Sunday, August 12, 2007

Buffalo Bills

I like Buffalo. Really I do. I know the city is gray with concrete the building material of choice and the sky always looks ready to rain or snow - I still like Buffalo. I've always had a good time when I've gone there and the people always seemed nice and down to earth.

I also like the Bills. That's why I feel bad that they will have such a miserable record at the end of the season. The Bills have perhaps the toughest schedule in the NFL. Going into their December 16th game against the Cleveland Browns - it is entirely possible that the Bills have either 1 or zero wins. Seriously.

Bodog has the over / under for wins for Buffalo set at 6 and I'm thinking the under is a pretty good bet. I hope I'm wrong because I like the Bills.

I like Dick Jauron as a coach, first round pick Marshawn Lynch (with a name like Lynch - how could I not?) and second round pick linebacker Paul Posluszny. The Buffalo Bills will probably be involved in many close games but alas they will end up losing almost all of them.

The good news is that they should be in the running for Brian Brohm and the first pick overall in the 2008 NFL draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment