Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Heh heh - true under maritime law your vessel may be subject to safety inspection at any time.
- Its been 15-years since Firefly was cancelled.
- Interesting - the Higgs boson and the top quark finally spotted together during experiment at the Large Hadron Collider.
- Speaking of quantum physics - it seems the more we learn the more we understand how little we know. I think the human race is far from an understanding of how things actually work.
- Heh heh - Jets rookie QB Sam Darnold is the new Chuck Norris. Maybe Sam Darnold can explain how string theory works?
- Reminder that the secret to financial success isn't rocket science (or quantum physics)
- Impressive - maybe Tesla really is a battery company that also sells cars.