Friday, June 29, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Every time I hear a Democrat complain about the way voting works now that the Republicans are in charge - I think back to the way Obamacare was rammed through the House of Representatives and the Senate. Then I think, "Payback is a bitch"... Heh heh... Another reason for Trump to play hardball with Canada about their 270% tariffs on dairy - America has a record stockpile of cheese... I am ashamed to admit I've never read a book by Harlan Ellison. I plan to remedy that ASAP! I'm starting with "Repent, Harlequin" Said the Ticktockman...  Time for upper management at CNN to admit that HLN (Headline News) is just a money losing proposition in the age of social media especially Twitter... Rob Gronkowski is the poster child for an NFL player handling his earnings this way. Gronk lives off the money he makes from endorsements and commercials. All of his salary from the Patriots gets invested for Rob's retirement... I still think that the reason the finale of The Sopranos went black is because Tony held up a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammad and HBO had to edit it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment