Friday, June 15, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

OK I'll say it! The real reason the Patriots lost to the Eagles in the Super Bowl was because of Tom Brady's lack of a proper playoff beard!... I love stories like this. Turnabout isn't just fair play it's awesome!... Remember to live every week like it's Shark Week... Mea culpa - I have to admit that years ago when Andrew Bogut was coming out of college I thought that he'd be just as good an NBA pro as Tim Duncan. Could be I overestimated Bogut's ability and vastly underrated Duncan's greatness there... Seriously congratulations again to the Eagles. Their Super Bowl rings look fantastic... Am I alone in wishing the producers of Wheel of Fortune would bring back the part of the show where winners went shopping and had to spend their winnings on merchandise?... Ballooning spider, flying spiders, no thank you spiders...

No comments:

Post a Comment