Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Interesting - Hasbro CEO says moving out of China has "gone very well for us."
- China's"social credit system" can be used as a weapon against foreign companies doing business in China. Yet another reason for manufacturers to find a new place to make their goods.
- But when we use big data its for good??? Maybe Skynet's first job was to track cargo ships (joking - sort of). Actually sounds like a great business idea.
- Jeffrey Eipstein didn't just collect politicians (like Bill Clinton) - he also collected scientists. Laurence Krauss continues to be a major creepy dude.
- Interesting perspective from Steve Jobs back in 1994. Memento mori. (Via)
- RIP "Jackpot Jay" Lovinger. Became a fan during the year he chronicled his attempt to become a pro poker player.
- Heh Heh (laughed way too much at this)