Monday, August 05, 2019

Goodbye Red Sox - Hello Patriots

With the Yankees completing a 4-game sweep of the Red Sox over the weekend - I think I speak for many Boston fans when I say it's time to turn our attention to the Patriots.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate all the Red Sox did for us last season but the 2019 Red Sox have now lost more games (55) than last year's World Series Champion team (54). Continuing to pay attention to them will just lead to false hope at best and bellyaching and criticism at worst.

Life's too short for that. Especially when you have the defending Super Bowl champs about to start their pre-season games.

Love Tom Brady as much as the next Patriots fan but this is funny. And speaking of TB12 - good look back at how the Patriots scouted and ended up taking Brady.

As an aside to out of state folks - if you ever wanted to watch a game at Fenway Park and will be visiting Boston in the next month and a half - I'm guessing you'll be able to find some pretty good value on tickets on StubHub or from scalpers. Spoiled Boston fans just won't be going to the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment