Friday, August 30, 2019

Top 5 - Charles Bronson Movies

Charles Bronson died 16 years ago to the day. Here's my top 5 for Bronson's movies:

1. Hard Times
2. Death Wish 
3. Breakheart Pass
4. Once Upon a Time in The West
5. (tie) The Magnificent Seven (tie) The Great Escape (tie) The Dirty Dozen 

I put those last three movies in a tie because while they are all classic movies - they are ensemble movies where Bronson was not the true lead actor. Just missing the list was Mr. Majestyk (one of my favorites).

When I was a kid one of the arguments I remember having with my friends is who would win a fight between Charles Bronson and Bruce Lee. I'm still picking Charles Bronson.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to disagree, but your qualifier is legitimate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on Bronson. Mr. Majestyk is a favorite along with the charming From Noon to Three. I pick Bronson over Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how - but I have never heard about From Noon to Three before.

    Will have to give it a watch.

    So many other movies could have made the list Telefon, Red Sun, The Mechanic, and Death Hunt among them.

    ReplyDelete