Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Rolling Stone Thinks Trump is a Mad King

Rolling Stone (the same magazine that tried to glamorize the Boston bomber) tries to paint President Trump as a Mad King.

Now I admit that I'm often amused by Matt Taibbi's ability to turn a phrase. There's usually at least one descriptive phrase that gets a chuckle from me in each piece.

But I grew up with media outlets like Rolling Stone painting Ronald Reagan as a cowboy who was going to nuke the world. Then it was George W who was portrayed as Chimpy McHitler. So I don't get worked up by these hit pieces anymore.

I understand that Rolling Stone has to pull these stunts to remind people they are still actually in business. I do wish Trump would permanently pull Rolling Stone's White House press credentials. To justify it all Trump would have to say is "That's what Mad Kings do I guess."

No comments:

Post a Comment